2014 USA Baseball 14U, 15U and 17U National Team Championships
Official selection events of the USA Baseball National Teams
Participant Application Information
- The USA Baseball 14U, 15U and 17U National Team Championships East and West are open national tournaments. The program is designed to provide National Team athlete development opportunities to youth baseball players across the country. The tournaments will be held in Glendale, Peoria and Goodyear, Ariz., Palm Beach County, Fla., from June 17-22 (14U East), June 17-25 (17U East), July 11-19 (15U East), June 20-28 (15U/17U West) and June 29-July 4 (14U West). USA Baseball will award more than 280 teams the right to participate based on an application approval basis. The timely submission of completed application information and the receipt of appropriate fees are essential to complete the registration process.
- To be considered for the tournament, completed online applications and deposits ($500) must be received by USA Baseball by one of the following application deadlines: Jan. 23, Feb. 21 and March 21. The sooner your team applies, the better its overall chances of acceptance. Teams will either be accepted or wait-listed in the days following each of those dates. If your team is wait-listed, it will be reconsidered after the next application deadline.
- Once accepted, teams must submit the remaining team fee and a roster with a maximum of 25 players (minimum of 15 with at least eight players (15U) or six players (14U/17U) born on or before the respective international age cutoff) and a maximum of five coaches or adult personnel to USA Baseball no later than May 23. For the East Championships that deadline is May 14 and for the West Championships that deadline is May 23. After May 23, each team will have the right to make a maximum of two roster changes by May 31.
- To be eligible for the 14U National Team Championships, players must be born on or after May 1, 1999.
- To be eligible for the 14U National Team Development Program, players must be born on or after Jan. 1, 2000.
- To be eligible for the 15U National Team Championships, players must be born on or after May 1, 1998.
- To be eligible for the 15U National Team Development Program, players must be born on or after Jan. 1, 1999.
- To be eligible for the 17U National Team Championships, players must be born on or after May 1, 1996.
- To be eligible for the 17U National Team Development Program, players must be born on or after Jan. 1, 1997.
2014 USA Baseball 14U, 15U and 17U National Team Championships Registration Application
PLEASE COMPLETE APPLICATION WITH AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE.
Please read this application carefully and be sure to complete it in full. All registration applications must be received by USA Baseball no later than March 21, 2014, to be eligible. Remember: A deposit of $500 must accompany this application for it to be considered complete. Deposits can be paid in the form of a check or credit card. Checks must be received by USA Baseball in our offices in Durham, N.C., by the corresponding deadline date. Credit card charges will include a 5% convenience fee. Checks will not be cashed, and credit cards will not be charged until a team has gained entrance into the tournament. Deposits are refundable until March 31.
All checks should be made payable to USA Baseball. Remember to include your team's name and age division in the memo (i.e. Durham Cubs - 14U). Please send all deposit checks to: USA Baseball, 403 Blackwell St., Durham, N.C. 27701. ATTN: 14U, 15U or 17U National Team Championships
If your program would like to apply for multiple age divisions or teams, please fill out separate applications.
You will receive an email at the conclusion of this application notifying you that it went through.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required for submission.